Our goal is to ensure everything goes smoothly with your closing by working with our experienced group of real estate professionals. We are an exceptional team working to a standard above and beyond expectation. We strive to achieve our goal by maintaining our core values:
- Our clients comes first
- We make ourselves accessible to our clients and referral sources.
- We strive to communicate with all parties to provide consistent advice to the client.
- We make our clients' interests our main priority.
- We provide attention to detail to maintain error-free transactions.
- We perform necessary tasks in a timely manner to avoid delays during closings.
- We prepare our work product at a level we are proud to stand behind.
- We cultivate strong relationships with our professional partners to provide a valuable experience for our mutual client.
- We use our years of combined experience to give each client the best possible level of representation.
Trust us to assist in one of the most important transaction of your life.
Anne Coley, the owner of The Coley Law Firm, PLLC, is a member of the Mecklenburg County Real Property Council, the Real Estate Lawyers Association of North Carolina, the Mecklenburg County Bar Association, as well as the North and South Carolina Bar Associations.